YOU MUST POSSESS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR JESUS AND OTHERS
RELIGIOUS EMPLOYMENT (JOBS) and TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
(1) Deacons, Monks, Nuns, Priests (To Teach Catechism and other Religious Courses and Teach General Academic - Math, Science, Chemistry, Reading, World history and all other academic subjects for both young and old)
(2) Teaching\Instructing (General Academic - Math, Science, Chemistry, Reading, World history and all other academic subjects for both young and old)
(3) Teaching\Instructing (Vocational\Trades Education - If you have a trade or craft like carpentry, metalworking, plumbing, electrical, woodworking, welding, consturction, or any other trade, craft or hobby, or have experience in doing something positive that you are good at, and if someone can learn the skill and it will improve their life, we would like to explore what you know, and if it is good, we may want to teach it to others)
We have training and job openings in the Mission Field for Deacons, Priests and Bishops in the United States, Canada, Peru, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, India and Bangladesh.
(4) Teaching\Instructing (Language Arts - English, German, French, Spanish, Romanian, Italian, Portuguese and other Languages)
(5) Teaching\Instructing (Theology, Christian and Catholic Church History)
(6) Medical and Health Care (Medical Doctors, Nurses, Dentists)
(7) Mental Health Care (Psychologists, Nurses, Social Workers)
(8) Mission Lay Workers (Anyone who has the desire to improve the quality of life for others)
(9) Vocations and Faculties (for Novice Candidates, Deacons, Monks, Nuns, Priests, Mother Superiors, Monsignors and Bishops)
If you are a Lay worker or a duly Ordained Deacon, Monk, Nun\Sister, Priest, Mother Superior, Monsignor or a duly Consecrated Bishop of the Catholic Faith (Roman Catholic, Orthodox Catholic, Reformat Catholic, Independent Catholic, Old Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Episcopal, or other Catholic Jurisdiction, and are interested in working in a job that saves souls and lives, we would like to hear from you.
We need Lay Workers and Ordained and Consecrated Clergy to staff our Missions in the following countries:
(1) For Our Seminary and Monastic Communities, Orders and Missions in the United States, Canada, Peru, Romania, Moldova, India and Bangladesh we need: Novice Candidates, Deacons, Monks, Priests Nuns\Sisters, Mother Superior, Abbots, and Bishops.
(2) For Our Clinics for the poor in United States, Canada, Peru, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, India and Bangladesh we need: Medical Doctors, Nurses, Dentists.
(3) For Our English Language Schools, Seminaries and Theological Institutes in the United States, Canada, Peru, Romania, Moldova, India and Bangladesh we need: Language Arts Teachers\Instructors in English, German, French, Spanish and other Languages, and we need Teachers\Instructor in General Academic and Vocational Education (Theology and all non-religious academic subjects and trades).
(4) Lay workers to assist in in our Missions located in the United States, Canada, Peru, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, India and Bangladesh.
We are seeking both leaders and lay workers.
For Deacons, Monks, Nuns\Sisters, Priests, Mother Superiors, Monsignors or a duly consecrated Bishops, you will be placed where needed to either assist in our newly-formed Church Parishes and Dioceses, work in the Medical Clinics we are developing in poor countries, or be placed in our newly created Theological Institutions, Seminaries and Monasteries and help manage and grow them. Other than that, the training and work is self-explanatory. You will be used where and when needed based upon your life, work and educational experiences.
For Medical Doctors, Nurses and Dentists Many of you will be assigned work in our newly-formed clinics in poor countries, and other will be loaned-out to other Catholic or Protestant Missions in poor countries. You may work in Hospitals, Clinics, Jails, Prisons, Mental Health and other insitutions in the poor countries. Some of you will assist will be assigned additional work in a medical\health care teaching environment teaching others to become mid-wives, nursing assistants and patient and injury treatment and hospice-patient care workers.&nabs; You will be used where and when needed based upon your life, work and educational experiences.
For Medical Doctors, Nurses and Dentists you are required to possess a University Degree form a Medical School and possess a Medical License from either your home country or the country in where you attended the Medical University.
For Deacons, Monks, Nuns\Sisters, Priests, Mother Superior, Monsignor and Bishops you must be duly Ordained and\or Consecrated and in good-standing in the Catholic Faith (Roman Catholic, Orthodox Catholic, Reformat Catholic, Independent Catholic, Old Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Episcopal, or other Catholic Jurisdiction.
For All Others: A High School Diploma, Be a Christian (Any Catholic, Protestant or Non-Denominational), Good Moral Character. You must be energetic, you must be able to work under stressful conditions, you must be able to live in less than desirable conditions, you are required to accept your work assignment whatever it is and wherever it is located, and you MUST be very open-minded to all walks of life and lifestyles - we have a non-discriminatory policy.
We accept families who are willing to sacrifice and do God's work.
You can be single or married with children. Accommodations will be made if you are married with or without children or if you are a single parent and you have custody of your child or children.
The Medical Employment (Job) Program above is corrdinated through the Doctors-On-Loan Program and the Medical Missions of Mercy ("MMOM") Program.
If you are interested in working for the Church, please e-mail us requesting information about training and work in a specific country.